I did this look last night before we went out for my (early) birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant! I knew I wanted to take Chanel’s Dragon out for a night on the town, so it was all about the lips for this look 😉
I hope your Saturday has been wonderful so far! I’m feeling a bit under the weather, so I’ve been laying down for most of mine, but I figured I should at least get up and post this for you all!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Retrospeck eyeshadow (dirty champagne), Wedge eyeshadow (cool-toned medium brown), Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow (reddish brown), Blanc Type eyeshadow (whitish neutral), Feline kohl power (black liner), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (bronzy)
- Lips: Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque (red)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Feline = Smolder; Enough Said = bronzer
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. With the 239, apply Retrospeck eyeshadow on the lower lid. Darken crease with Wedge eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Blanc Type eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Fline kohl power on lower lash line, and apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129. Apply Chanel Rouge Allure laquie to lips for color and shine.
Check out more photos!
After six hours of wear, including a delicious dinner and lots of water-drinking, the color HOLDS on like nobody’s business! The biggest difference is just the glossiness and some of the shimmer have gone away, but the color itself is still very vibrant, so wearable, and STILL no bleeding.