Easy & quick neutral eye 🙂 This is the “I want to try out a bunch of new products” look — I tried out Guerlain’s Bleu Cruise mascara, Benefit Posietint, and Benefit 10! Yay!
HAPPY FRIDAY! We made it to the weekend. I hope you have some fun plans coming up! I’ll be spending my Friday afternoon studying with my study group, and then we’ll meet again on Saturday afternoon. Sunday I’ll be spending with my family for Mother’s Day! How about you?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Blanc Type eyeshadow (vanilla white, matte), Soft Brown eyeshadow (soft medium brown), Espresso eyeshadow (dark warm brown), Shroom eyeshadow (shimmery highlighter), Urban Decay Stash 24/7 Liner (antique gold), Guerlain Bleu Cruise Mascara (teal)
- Cheeks: Benefit Posietint (cool pink), Benefit 10 (highlighter/bronzer duo)
- Lips: Wild ‘Bout You lipstick (deep raspberry), Desire lipglass (deep raspberry-wine)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Wild ‘Bout You = New York Apple/Rebel
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base. On the lid, apply Blanc Type eyeshadow using the 239. Darken the outer lid using Soft Brown eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Espresso eyeshadow using the 226, then overlay with Soft Brown eyeshadow. Sweep Shroom eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Stash Liner on lower lash line, and Guerlain Bleu Cruise mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Benefit Posietint using the 129, then highlight with Benefit 10 with the 188. Apply Wild ‘Bout You lipstick to lips, and then top with Desire lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!
(Just Wild ‘Bout You — I didn’t care for the mostly-matte lip look!)