Look – Quick 5 Neutral Minute Eyes
This is my incredibly easy and super fast natural/neutral eye. No matter what the occasion is, this eye is always appropriate, which makes it really useful to have in my back pocket. (Particularly useful on days when I can’t come up with anything else!)
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral beige), Soft Brown eyeshadow (soft medium brown), Wedge eyeshadow (medium dark brown), Urban Decay Lucky 24/7 Liner (copper), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Margin blush (dirty pink), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Sweetie lipstick (pink), Sweetie lipglass (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Sweetie = Pink Poodle
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the lid, pack Ricepaper eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Soft Brown eyeshadow to the outer portion of the lid. Darken crease with Wedge eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Lucky Liner on lower lash line. Apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Margin blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 165. Apply Sweetie lipstick to lips, and then top with Lychee Luxe lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!