Easy look today. I was actually only putting on makeup because I wanted to snap a picture of my hair 😉 I originally paired this eye with Strayin’ lipstick and Nice to Be Nice lipglass from HK, but I wasn’t feeling it so I swapped it out. My head is aching something fierce this morning, so I think I’m going to grab some food and cases to read and lay down for a bit. Perhaps snooze a lil’, since I didn’t get much sleep last night!
Hope you’re all getting through your week
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Creme Royale eyeshadow (pale yellow-gold), Lucky Tom eyeshadow (dark brown-black), Bisque eyeshadow (matte highlighter), Her Glitz glitter eye liner (antique gold), Urban Decay 24/7 Stash Liner (antique gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Fun & Games blush (peach)
- Lips: Cute-ster lipstick (sheer pink-gold shimmer), Mimmy lipglass (medium sheer pink with gold shimmer)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Creme Royale = Nylon; Lucky Tom = Brun; Her Glitz = no dupe; Fun & Games = Springsheen; Cute-ster = Politely Pink (?); Mimmy = Enchantress
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Creme Royale eyeshadow all over the lid with the 239 brush. Darken crease with Lucky Tom eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Bisque eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Stash Liner on lower lash line, Her Glitz Glitter Liner on lower and upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Fun & Games blush using the 129. Apply Cute-ster lipstick to lips, and then top with Mimmy lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!
(This is Strayin’ lipstick/Nice to Be Nice lipglass… didn’t complement this look.)