Look: NARS Melusine Eyeshadow Duo
Here’s the look I talked about in my review of NARS Melusine! This was a super quick look — I think it took five minutes at most.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), NARS Melusine Eyeshadow Duo (silver-plum/eggplant), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), MAC Black Swan Pearlglide Eyeliner (silvered black), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: NARS Albatross Blush (white gold)
- Lips: Guerlain Gillian Rouge G Lipstick (pink-brown), Chanel Imaginaire Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss (pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 217 (fluffy crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply the silver-plum shade on the lid. Lightly blend the eggplant eyeshadow in the crease and diffuse upwards with the 217. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Black Swan eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Albatross blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Gillian lipstick first, and then layer Imaginaire lipgloss for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!