Look – MAC Sugarsweet Look with Aquavert & Lemon Chiffon
Another Sugarsweet look! Getting tired of them yet? I wore this look yesterday, when my boyfriend and I met my parents and sister for dim sum. Hope your Monday is off to a good start!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Lemon Chiffon shadestick (pale white-yellow), Sugarshot eyeshadow (frosty white), Aquavert eyeshadow (pale green-teal), Club eyeshadow (dark green-brown-gray), Shroom eyeshadow (soft neutral highlighter), Eve Pearl Liquid Liner (black), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Stash Liner (dark gold/brown), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Chanel In Love blush (dirty pink), Refined mineralize skinfinish (peach)
- Lips: Touch lipstick (light brown with red), Palatial lustreglass (sheer hot pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Lemon Chiffon = Baselight; Sugarshot = Phloof!; Aquavert = Juxt+Shimmermoss; Refined = Soft & Gentle; Touch = Brew
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Lemon Chiffon shadestick all over the lid as the base. On the inner lid, apply Sugarshot eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Aquavert eyeshadow to the middle and outer portion of the lid. Darken crease with Club eyeshadow using the 226, lightly blending towards the outer lid. Sweep Shroom eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Stash Liner on lower lash line, Eve Pearl Liquid Liner on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Chanel In Love blush using the 129, then highlight with Refined mineralize skinfinish with the 188. Apply Touch lipstick to lips, and then top with Palatial lustreglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!