Look – Hello Kitty Themed Orange & Pink
Quick look using Hello Kitty products! I really like the way this look looks from afar, because it’s not quite as flawless as I’d like it to be up-close so definitely make sure you see the full face photo before you judge! I do like the way black liner and Glamourpuss glitter liner look together, too.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Milk pigment (light lilac base), Yogurt eyeshadow (pale, pastel pink), Paradisco eyeshadow (melon-orange), Romping eyeshadow (fuchsia-purple), Stylin’ eyeshadow (dark purple), Creme Royale eyeshadow (golden highlighter), Kitty Power glitter eyeliner (pink), Glamourpuss glitter eyeliner (copper), Graphblack technakohl (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Tippy blush (bright pink)
- Lips: Most Popular lipstick (raspberry-pink), She Loves Candy lipglass (shimmery pink-gold)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Milk = Kitschmas; Romping = Hepcat; Stylin’ = Parfait Amour; Creme Royale = Nylon;
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Milk pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Yogurt eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Paradisco eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Romping eyeshadow with the 239. Darken crease with Stylin’ eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Creme Royale eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Graphblack technakohl on lower waterline and Glamourpuss glitter eyeliner on lower lash line. Line upper lash line with Kitty Power glitter liner, and finish with Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Tippy blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Rose Diamond. Apply Most Popular lipstick to lips, and then top with She Loves Candy lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!