Look: Going Green with Greengrease
You know I had to dig into the new MAC products… at least to get going… for a look! Happy Monday!
P.S. — Santal looks a little pinker on me today than it does usually, because I still had a bit of a CoverGirl lip stain lingering when I put it on!
P.P.S. — Can you believe I actually forgot to apply a highlighter? FOR SHAME!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), MAC Greengrease Greasepaint Stick (forest green), MAC Bright Sunshine Eyeshadow (PRO) (sunshine yellow), MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow (yellowed green), MAC Bio Green Eyeshadow (PRO) (grass green), MAC Bottle Green Eyeshadow (PRO) (forest green), MAC Black Line Pearlglide Eyeliner (black with gold shimmer), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Korres Tinted Moisturizer (Honey)
- Cheeks: Benefit Sugarbomb Blush (peachy-pink)
- Lips: Chanel Santal Rouge Allure Laque (peachy-coral)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply Greengrease greasepaint stick on the outer half of the lid, blending out with the 217. Using the 239, apply Bright Sunshine eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Lucky Green eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Bio Green eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Lightly blend Atmosphere eyeshadow, with the 239, on the outer corner and lid. Add depth to the crease by applying Bottle Green eyeshadow with the 226 into the outer crease. Lightly tap and brush Bright Sunshine eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Black Line eyeliner on the lower lash line and Lucky Green eyeshadow lightly patted below the lower lash line with the 219 brush. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Sugarbomb blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Santal Rouge Allure Laque for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!