Here’s one last Chill look before we all forget about Chill and move onto Dame Edna next week! 😉 I thought I’d do something really simple — it’s basically three eyeshadows and that’s it, which is a huge deal for me, as I’m sure many of you know. 😛 I wanted to try out some new YSL lip products I got, but unfortunately the combo was just a lil’ too bright for this look, so it was Naked Frost to the rescue to help tone it down (which worked beautifully!).
Happy holidays to those who have had or will have them to celebrate this season! 🙂 I hope everyone has gotten a chance to spend some quality time with their loved ones and friends. My boyfriend, Mellan, and I head up to see my parents and sister in an hour or two (basically… as soon as start and finish getting ready, LOL) for the day. We’ll be back there for Christmas, as well.
Today is Magellan’s 1st birthday — he is exactly one year old today. He doesn’t seem like he’s an “adult”, but most lab owners say lab puppyhood lasts at least two years, sometimes all their lives 😉 My mom has lots of treats and goodies baked for him, I’m sure, plus he has several gifts under the tree with his paw on it, so I think he’ll have a good birthday and make out like a bandit! My mom completely adores and utterly *spoils* him everytime he visits! I thought I’d share a little timeline of Magellan over the past year along with the look — I can’t be the only one who loves cute puppies, LOL!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Your Ladyship pigment (neutral base), Wintersky eyeshadow (medium, subdued pink), Mont Black eyeshadow (black), Shroom eyeshadow (highlighter), Graphblack technakohl (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Dior Rose Diamond Skin Shimmer (soft pink)
- Lips: YSL Romantic Pink Lipstick (medium pink), YSL #4 Gloss Pur (bright pink), Naked Frost lipglass (taupe)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Your Ladyship = Vanilla; Wintersky = Pink Venus; Naked Frost = Chai
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Your Ladyship pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Wintersky eyeshadow all over the lid with the 239 brush. Darken the outer crease with Mont Black eyeshadow with the 239, gently tugging and blending so it also darkens the outermost portion of the lid to a gray-black. Finish with Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Rose Diamond shimmer using the 129. Apply YSL Romantic Pink lipstick to lips, and then top with YSL #4 Gloss Pur for color and shine, then tone it down with Naked Frost lipglass.
Check out more photos!
8 months or so