Look – Bright Summery (or Springy?) Greens
Green look for today! I really didn’t intend to wear eyeshadow–I was shooting for something short and sweet, mostly wanting to try out Honey Light high-light powder. I learned a few things today, though: line lower lashline before mascara, or else lower lashes clump together; do not put another mascara over lashes with fully dried mascara or else clump-city; and finally, it is hard to go green without REALLY going green. I ended up taking off the eyes and just doing black mascara (but kept the rest of the face/lips)
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral base), Juxt eyeshadow on (soft pastel yellow-green), Bio Green (medium green), Wondergrass eyeshadow (medium deep green), Humid eyeshadow (dark green), Femme-fi eyeshadow (soft neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Graffiti 24/7 Liner (green), Zoomlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Honey Light High-Light Powder (peachy gold)
- Lips: Chanel Monte Carlo Aqualumiere lipstick (pinky-gold), Chanel Tangerine Dream Aqualumiere Gloss (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Wondergrass = Kelly; Honey Light = Drizzlegold; Femme-fi = Shroom
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Juxt eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Bio Green eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Wondergrass eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Humid eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Graffiti Liner on lower lash line, and Zoomlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Honey Light highlight powder using the 129. Apply Chanel Monte Carlo lipstick to lips, and then top with Chanel Tangerine Dream lipgloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos!