I did this look yesterday 🙂 Just trying to use Bright Future from Style Warrior & make it work for me! It’s better than the last round, but in truth, it doesn’t top Going Bananas or Bright Sunshine — I’d prefer both of those over Bright Future. I find Chrome Yellow to be hard to wear, because it is so yellow, and I think the same issue is here with Bright Future.
What’s everyone doing for the long weekend?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Quick Frost pigment (whitish-gold), Bright Future eyeshdaow (bright yellow), Rule eyeshadow (matte orange), Coppering eyeshadow (orange-red), Firespot eyeshadow (orange), Texture eyeshadow (brownish-red), Soft Force eyeshadow (highlighter) Urban Decay Lucky 24/7 Liner (copper), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Eversun beauty powder blush (coral-pink), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Brave New Bronze lipstick (pinky nude), Tartlette lipglass (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Quick Frost = Frost; Bright Future = Bright Sunshine/Chrome Yellow; Firespot = Goldmine+Coppering; Soft Force = Nylon; Eversun = Springsheen; Brave New Bronze = Honeylove; Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. With the 239, apply Quick Frost pigment with water-based mixing medium on the lower lid. On the inner lid, pack Bright Future eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Firespot eyeshadow to the middle and outer portions of the lid. Overlay outer lid with Coppering eyeshadow. Darken crease with Rule eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Texture eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Soft Force eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Lucky Liner on lower lash line. Apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Eversun blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Brave New Bronze lipstick to lips, and then top with Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!