Look: Bobbi Brown Earth Metal Palette & Pewter Eyeshadow
I really wanted to use Bobbi Brown’s Pewter Chrome Eyeshadow, and I figured I might as well incorporate her Earth Metal Palette, too… so, I did! Let me tell you one thing about pewter-colored eyeshadow: it can be difficult figuring out how to pair cheeks and lips with it!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Bobbi Brown Pewter Chrome Eyeshadow (pewter shimmer), Bobbi Brown Autumn Eyeshadow (light greenish gold), Bobbi Brown Antique Gold Eyeshadow (coppery bronze), Bobbi Brown Earth Metal Eyeshadow (plummy brown), Bobbi Brown Sunset Gold Eyeshadow (melon-gold), L’Oreal HIP Silver Lightning Chrome Eyeliner (silver), L’Oreal HIP Black Shock Chrome Eyeliner (black), MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara (black)
- Face: Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation
- Cheeks: MAC Stark Naked blush (plum-berry)
- Lips: Chanel Santal Rouge Allure Laque (peachy), Guerlain Rubis Rose KissKiss Gloss (brownish plum)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. With the 239, apply Bobbi Brown Pewter eyeshadow on the inner half of the lid. Apply Bobbi Brown Autumn eyeshadow to the middle portion of the lid. On the outer third of the lid, layer on Bobbi Brown Antique Gold eyeshadow with the 239. Darken crease with Bobbi Brown Earth Metal eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Bobbi Brown Sunset Gold eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with L’Oreal HIP Silver Lightning and Black Shock Liner (layer on Silver Lightning first, then smudge Black Shock on top) on lower lash line. Finally, smudge Bobbi Brown Pewter eyeshadow on the lower lash line with the 219. Apply a few coats of MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with MAC Stark Naked blush using the 129, then buff out color with the 182. Apply Chanel Santal Rouge Allure Laque to lips, and then top with Guerlain Rubis Rose KissKiss Gloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos!