Look – All Matte Neutrals
I try to get some all-matte looks in from time to time, because it’s basically “out of the box” for me. I gotta tell you, while I don’t have anything against mattes, I just don’t do them often because I don’t have a lot of mattes! But after doing this look, it made me so sad to see all those wrinkles amplified and screaming at me I’m not sure if it was a one-time thing or not. Time will tell ;P
How was everyone’s weekend? It’s not quite over yet, but what did y’all do for fun?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral base), Malt eyeshadow (dark beige-pink), Soft Brown eyeshadow (medium brown), Wedge eyeshadow (cool brown), Bisque eyeshadow (soft beige), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner, Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peach)
- Lips: Calvin Klein Lipgloss in Maven
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Enough Said = bronzer
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Malt eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Soft Brown eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Wedge packed on and drag into crease using the 239. Darken crease with Wedge eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Bisque underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129. Apply Calvin Klein Maven lipgloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos!