Lierac – Red Cross – Help for residents of California’s wildfires is on the way
Help for residents of California’s wildfires is on the way. Lierac Paris skin care which launched early this year in Derma skin care centers at select CVS/pharmacies, is dedicated to raising funds to help those in need this holiday season. With each purchase of Lierac’s Anti-Aging Travel Set, 5% of proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross.
“Lierac Paris is proud to partner with the American Red Cross. Their quick response to the residents of California following the wildfires is enough proof that they are the go-to organization when disaster strikes,” shares Jacqueline Flam, Director of Marketing, Lierac Paris.
The set, available December 1st, includes travel size versions of Lierac Paris’s cosmecuetical anti-aging regimen. Petite sizes make it safe for holiday travel or convenient to toss in your gym bag for a refreshing post workout routine.
Included in the clear travel case are:
– Gentle Cleansing Milk to remove dirt and makeup. (1oz)
– Gentle Toner to tighten pores for a flawless appearance. (1oz)
– Coherence Day Cream with intense vitamin complex to leave skin soft
all day. (0.52oz)
– Coherence Night Cream with shea butter to regenerate and repair tired
dull skin while you sleep. (0.52oz)
– Coherence Neck Firming Daily Treatment with wheat proteins to keep
skin taught. (0.52oz)
– Coherence Intense Lift Serum with ASC III vectors to promote collagen
production will give an added lifting effect to skin. (0.1oz)
– Lifting Mask infused with wheat proteins and Hawaiian algae for weekly
pampering. An ideal fix for tired skin in need of an extra boost.
Lierac’s Travel Kit can be found at select Derma skin care centers at select CVS/pharmacies: Please visit http://www.lierac.us for locations. Debuting in December 1st 2007, while supplies last. $27.00 ($65 value). For information on the American Red Cross or to make a donation visit http://www.redcross.org or call 1.800.HELP-NOW.