Kiehl’s Brightening Line Adds Two New Additions: Botanical Hydrating Mask & Botanical Spot Treatment
Kiehl’s has recently launched these two new products to their Brightening line — Brightening Botanical Spot Treatment and Brightening Botanical Hydrating Mask.
- With Vitamin C, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, and White Flower Extracts
- Delivers optimal hydration and overall luminosity to skin
- Diminishes the appearance of skin discolorations by reducing the production and accumulation of melanin
- Alcohol-free formulation with the highest concentration of Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate
- Provides a calming sensorial experience
- With Ellagic Acid, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, and White Flower Extracts
- Reduces the look of brown spots and freckles
- Visibly minimizes the appearance of discolorations
- May be used on targeted spots or all over the face
- Utilizes potent, natural ingredients
- Concentrated treatment with Ellagic Acid boosts the intensity of the Kiehl’s Bright™ regimen
What do you think? Have you tried any of Kiehl’s Brightening products?