OHMYGOODNESS, IT’S THE HOLIDAYS ALREADY? Emergency Gift Giving Guide
You just peeked at the calendar, and it finally dawns on you that the season of giving is right around the corner… Sephora is doing free two-day shipping upgrades on any order at Sephora with code UPS2DAY — expires 12/21 at 11:50pm PST. Here are my picks for gifts to give!
Five Under $25
- Sephora Sparkle Spray Compact Mirror ($15) is cute while still being practical–and it won’t break the budget.
- Benefit To Go Beauty Bestsellers ($10) makes a great gift if you have a lot of people and not a lot of budget to work with or if you need something to stuff in a stocking!
- Urban Decay Show Pony Shadow Box ($20) has six high quality shades for the color-lovin’ friend on your list.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Duo ($22.50) is a luxury lip duo that keeps lips hydrated and looking their loveliest even during the winter!
- Too Faced Glamour To Go Fairy Edition ($19.50) is a multi-tasking palette with all sorts of shades and textures to try.
Five Under $50
- Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo ($38) are some of my favorite eyeshadows available by any brand. Might I suggest Prism or Lagoon?
- NARS Blush ($26) is one of the beauty world’s favorite blushes, which makes it a gift that very few would turn their nose up at!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot ($39) offers one of my favorite eyeliner formulas in a multi-colored variety pack, great for starting out.
- NARS Follow The Boys Lip Gloss Set ($40) will give lips a lil’ love with this quattro of glosses.
- Laura Mercier Eye Book ($174 Value) Eye Book ($45) is a sleek little palette for a smokier eye.
Five Over $50
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III ($54) is one of the best palettes available on the market and the price is just right. As far as gifts to give, one of my top picks for sure!
- Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette ($84) is a palette for that luxury lover on your list–utterly decadent and just may be something for that person who seemingly has everything.
- Dior Golds 5-Colour Eyeshadow ($58) is a fantastic holiday palette full of metallics — will be perfect to wear on NYE!
- T3 Featherweight ($200) is my go-to dryer–easy on the hair but quick on the drying.
- Fresh Brown Sugar Escape Set ($65) is a luxurious set for the person who loves to pamper themselves all over!