Items of Intrigue, Vol. 002
These five products made me look twice this week–I’d love to hear any thoughts from you if you’ve tried any of them!
- Dior Mitzah Panther Eyeshadow ($90.00) is sure topping the charts on pricey collector items for beauty enthusiasts. You won’t see me succumbing to it at that price (I’ve not generally into animal prints!), but inevitably, I am intrigued by it and how it actually works in real life.
- NARS Concealer ($22.00) has relaunched (which we posted about a week or two ago), though I’ve never tried any NARS concealer (at least, not that I can remember).
- Jo Malone Wild Bluebell ($110.00) is the latest scent for Jo Malone, and the name sounds so pretty. I’m curious to see what it smells like!
- Kate Somerville True Lash Eye Makeup Remover ($35.00) makes me go, “Huh?” I’d like to know how anything that’s used to remove your makeup (e.g. applied and removed within a rather short time frame) is going to produce any long term results. If you use it to remove makeup, how much of it remains? The product stumps me!
- Trish McEvoy Power of Tools ($245.00) is a full-sized brush set featuring numerous Trish McEnvoy brushes. I’m guessing it’s new in time for the holidays! I have no experience with her brushes, so I wanted to see if any of you lovely readers did! Not that I’m seriously considering purchasing it; I just don’t think I’d kick out that much change for a brush set. I’m more inclined to purchase a couple of brushes in shapes/sizes/styles I’d for sure use or would complement the brushes I already own!