Items of Intrigue, Vol. 001
These are a few items that caught my eye in the past week or so. I’m a regular (online) window shopper of all the usual suspects’ “what’s new” sections. Has anyone tried these? Would love your thoughts!
- Laura Mercier Moisture Supreme Foundation ($42.00) seems like it would make for a good fall/winter foundation for those with drier skin. I’m curious on whether it moisturizes without feeling heavy.
- Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge and Santal Blush ($195.00 each) are new scents from the Private Blend collection, which I’ve enjoyed several scents from. Both sound interesting enough and will definitely have to take a sniff next time I’m at Nordstrom.
- Giorgio Armani Jacquard Face Palette ($55.00) has an interesting pattern, but I’m wondering how practical it is as an actual face palette–will that strip of color be too small to be of use? Or will it yield a barely-there rosy flush?
- Dior Graphic Berry Le Vernis ($22.00) looks so vibrant and decadent in the bottle, and I just want to know if it comes anywhere near that in real life.
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Rich Cream Cleanser ($26.00) sounds just like the kind of texture I like in a cleanser–I’m all about a rich, thicker cream cleanser that doesn’t leave the skin feeling tight or stripped.