Hey dolls! I’m trying to figure out the value of some types of posts and weighing the pros/cons to determine overall value to you all as readers! So if you could take the time and cast your vote, it would be MUCH appreciated. If you want to elaborate on your answers in the comments’ section, please, please do so! Your feedback is so vital to the improvement of the site.
For Dame Edna, Chill, and BBR, I have purchased all of the products from the launch. I have then photographed each product, and if there were lip products, put each on and photographed that, too. Are either of these really valuable to you? Is it worth doing?
- VERY useful! I love it! (84%, 1,033 Votes)
- I like seeing the photos, but all I need are swatches! (10%, 128 Votes)
- It's useful, but it's not really necessary. (4%, 54 Votes)
- I don't find them very useful at all! (1%, 11 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,227
- VERY useful! I love it! (80%, 925 Votes)
- I like seeing them, but all I need are the skin swatches! (14%, 163 Votes)
- It's useful, but it's not really necessary. (4%, 47 Votes)
- I don't find them very useful at all! (1%, 13 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (0%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,152
Finally, I’m trying to incorporate more video into this blog. I have some things planned, but I wanted to know if you find product reviews helpful in video format, if you prefer written reviews (as are already in place), etc.
- Yes, but only if you do BOTH written and video. (33%, 386 Votes)
- No! I prefer written reviews. (30%, 353 Votes)
- Yes! I'd love them more than written reviews. (19%, 221 Votes)
- Yes, from time to time, but not all the time. (18%, 214 Votes)
- Other (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,176