Halloween: Rebecca, Iliana, Cynthia, Sophia
We have Rebecca who went with the season “fall,” Iliana’s Hayley Williams (Paramore) inspired eye, Cynthia’s Arabic-inspired creation, and Sophia and her friends enjoying Halloween in an assortment of looks!
Check out their looks!
Rebecca’s “Fall” look
Rebecca’s “fall” look
REBECCA is a doctoral student who likes to engage her creativity with makeup, jewelry, costumes, and anything else that involves color!
INSPIRATION: I went as “Fall” (the season). I like to dress up as concepts rather than characters, and was inspired by the beautiful leaves of fall! The entire costume consisted of fallen maple leaves glued to a cloth and pinned in my hair. My next costume will be “Sparkle!”
- BREAKDOWN: She blended Maybelline Unparalleled Red with Elizabeth Arden’s Matte Red #01, along with a Sephora Orange Eyeshadow Stick. She sealed the look with Benefit She-Laq, and finished the lips with MAC CB96 over a red lipstick.
Iliana’s Haylee Williams’ inspired look
“Hayley Williams” by Iliana
ILIANA is 16 years old and loves rock music and reading books. She lives in Greece, and her dream is to become an astronomer.
INSPIRATION: My inspiration is the singer of the music band Paramore, Hayley Williams. I saw a picture of her singing at a concert with similar makeup and I thought I could wear it on Halloween.
- BREAKDOWN: MAC Bare Canvas Paint, 88 Original Palette by Coastal Scents, and MAC Plushlash Mascara.
Cynthia’s Arabic-inspired look
Arabic-inspired look by Sam
CYNTHIA is a college junior who is majoring in business. She doesn’t have as much time for makeup but aspires to get a job in the makeup industry once she earns her degree.
INSPIRATION: My inspiration came from people never knowing what race I am so when someone guessed Arabic I decided to do a look based off of it. I did this look a while ago but I think it could work well as a not so over the top Halloween look.
- EYES: MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner, MAC Painterly Paint Pot, MAC White Frost Eyeshadow, MAC Carbon Eyeshadow, MAC Creme de Violet Eyeshadow, MAC Parfait Amour Eyeshadow, and Red Cherry #503 Lashes.
- LIPS: MAC Bubblegum Lipstick and MAC Perfectly Unordinary Lipglass.
- FACE: Benefit Boi-ing, MAC Celebrity Pink Beauty Powder, MAC Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder, and MAC Other Worldly Blush.
Sophia’s Halloween bash
Sophia’s Halloween bash
- EYES: Coastal Scents 78 Palette, MAC Carbon Eyeshadow, MAC Copperplate Eyeshadow, and Sleek Graphite Palette.
- LIPS: MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass, Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque, and OCC Makeup Anime Lip Tar.
- FACE: Make Up For Ever White Pan Stick, Max Factor Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation, Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder, Face Paints