Halloween Looks: Steph, Lilly, Ula, Lulle
Today’s looks include Steph’s interpretation of Petrilude’s Peacock tutorial, Lilly’s take on a scene from Practical Magic, Ula as the Mad Hatter, and Lulle as Night Fury.
Check out their looks!
Steph’s Halloween look
INSPIRATION: After seeing Petrilude’s peacock tutorial on Youtube, I decided that was what I was going to be for Halloween. That Katy Perry Peacock song also made me think it would be fun! You can’t see in the picture, but I have a teal shirt on, a glittery little peacock ornament pinned to my shirt, feathers in my hair, feathered earrings & matching jewelery.
- EYES: Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
- LIPS: MAC Myth Lipstick
- FACE: MAC Springsheen Blush
Lilly’s Halloween look
LILLY has a passion for makeup and photography. She lives with her husband and two cats in Austria. You can check out her blog!
INSPIRATION: This year’s Halloween look was based on the film practical magic with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. It is one of my favorite Halloween movies, especially the scene where they get on the rooftop with their broom and take off and the crowd is cheering.
- EYES: MAC Painterly Paint Pot, MAC Black Black Chromaline, MAC Typographic Eyeshadow, MAC Scene Eyeshadow, MAC Soot Eyeshadow, MAC Softwash Grey Pigment, Make Up For Ever Black Eyeshadow, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, MAC Feline Kohl Power, Red Cherry #1 Lashes, Essence Nail Art Glitter Stars, MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara.
- LIPS: MAC Subculture Lip Liner, MAC Blankety Lipstick, MAC Via Veneto Dazzleglass.
- FACE: Chanel Le Blanc, Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer, Make Up FOr Ever HD Powder, MAC Emote Blush, Benefit Dandelion Blush, MAC Silver Aura Mineralize Sheersheen Powder.
Ula’s Halloween look
ULA was born in Poland but lives in Germany. She studies art history with a passion! Makeup is a hobby, and she has a lot of fun with her blog.
INSPIRATION: I recreated Tim Burton’s Mad Hatter -but without a hat. 😉 It’s an inspired and of course female version. I used blue and red eyeshadow for my left eye and purple and pink shadows for my right eye, just like Johnny Depp does in the movie.
- EYES: NYX Milk Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil, Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette, Essence Multi-Action Mascara
Lulle’s Halloween look
LULLE is 31 years old and a French beauty lover who only fell in love with makeup a few years ago. She’s usually into more nude, wearable makeup but does love the occasional dramatic eye look. Makeup is a hobby she indulges in during the weekends. She would define herself as a loving, easy going person who enjoys simple pleasures like having tea, playing with her cat, walking with her boyfriend, and eating.
INSPIRATION: I wanted to be a creature of the night, and I found that really gorgeous feather wig at a costume shop. It might not show well on the pictures, but its color is very close to the green part of She Who Dares. That’s how I found the look idea. My boyfriend defined me as a “Night Fury”.
- EYES: MAC She Who Dares Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo, Bourjois Vert Emeraude Duochrome Pencil, Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara.
- LIPS: MAC Passion PReserved Pro Longwear Lipcolour.
- FACE: Guerlain Mythic Meteorites.