Halloween Looks: Rebecca, Kerri, Maria, Yashi
Rebecca opted for a retro look, while Kerri drew inspiration from peacocks. Maria went dramatic with a look taken from Avatar’s Na’vi, and Yashi was inspired by a painting by Sylvia Ji.
Check out their looks!
Rebecca’s Halloween look
REBECCA is a freelance makeup artist in NYC. She’s been passionate about makeup all of her life with a penchant for retro looks. You can check her out on Facebook.
INSPIRATION: A combination of Louise Brooks and Josephine Baker with a twist of Cleopatra!
- EYES: White and black shades from the Ben Nye Color Wheel, Sephora Color Play Palette in Dinner in Paris (white and champagne shadows).
- LIPS: Black shade in the Ben Nye Color Wheel, MAC Tribalist Lipstick.
- FACE: Red area was created with a combination of Tarte Cheek Stain in Tickled, MAC On a Mission Blush, and MAC Love Thing Mineralize Blush. The middle shade in the MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Persuasive Trio was used to create the glittery blue on top of cheeks.
Kerri’s Halloween look
INSPIRATION: My inspiration was…peacock feathers!
- EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Flipside Eyeshadow, MAC Texture Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Flipside 24/7 Liner, Beauty From the Earth Peacock Eyeshadow, Beauty From the Earth 24K Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Baked Eyeshadow, MAC Contrast Eyeshadow, MAC Naval Blue Pigment, MAC Mystery Eyeshadow, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, MAC #32 Lashes and Peacock feathers.
- LIPS: MAC Lollipop Loving Lipstick.
- FACE: MAC Bite of an Apple Blush.
Maria’s Halloween look
MARIA is 22 years old, and she is a beauty blogger and freelance makeup artist in Toronto, Canada. You can check out her blog here!
INSPIRATION: The inspiration for my look was of course, the movie Avatar and Neytiri, the Na’vi. This was the first time I tried a look that wasn’t “human”… I succeded, I think!
- BREAKDOWN: Ordinary white clown makeup, Everyday Minerals e/s in 10 items or less, Simply Naturals pigment in Blue-Tiful and Carribean, Loreal Lineur Intense in Black
Yashi’s Halloween look
YASHI is 19 years old and lives in California. She loves watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. She’s also an artist and spends hours drawing. You can see her art here.
INSPIRATION: The fantastic Day of the Dead paintings by Sylvia Ji, I really wanted to do this makeup after looking through her art.
- BREAKDOWN: Professional Ben Nye Clown Series Makeup, Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder.