Halloween Looks: Lauren, Leah, Sabz, Amy
Lauren gets inspired by the Cheshire Cat, while Leah adorns her face with a peacock feather. Sabz takes a page from Lady Gaga’s Telephone video, and Amy plays the Wicked Witch!
Check out their looks!
Lauren’s Halloween look
LAUREN is from California and makeup has been her passion forever. You can check her out on YouTube.
INSPIRATION: So my inspiration was Alice and Wonderland. Alice and Wonderland was very good book and loving it since I got the Pop Up book of it.
- BREAKDOWN: Cetephil Daily Facial Moisturizer, White Face Paint, Fuschia Face Paint, Hot Pink Face Paint, Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner, MAC Gesso Eyeshadow, Coastal Scents Palette.
Leah’s Halloween look
LEAH is a chemistry graduate student in Minnesota. She’s pretty new to makeup so it’s mostly about playing for her!
INSPIRATION: My inspirations were the feather fabric I made my bustle out of, my love of peacock colors, and a picture I saw of a woman in a fancy bustle dress and a peacock on a rock glaring at each other over who has the best “skirt“. I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out. and the only thing I would change would be to put padding in the bustles to make them stick out more!
- BREAKDOWN: For makeup I used the Shiro Zelda collection. On the inner lid was Majora’s Mask, outer lid was Midna, crease was Veran, and the feather was done with Majora’s Mask, Boomerang, Kokiri Forest and Link.
Sabz’s Halloween look
SABZ is a wife and mother of two gorgeous kids. When she does makeup, it makes her super happy!
INSPIRATION: I was one of the Lady Gaga looks from the “Telephone” video this year. Gaga is always so creative with her make-up, I had to give it a go. It’s exciting to be able to re-create make up that was done by professionals. Anddd, I wanted to put coke cans in my hair!
- EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Brule Eyeshadow, MAC Corduroy Eyeshadow, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.
- LIPS: Revlon Certainly Red Lipstick, MAC BBQ Lip Pencil.
- FACE: MAC Refined Deeper Bronze Bronzing Powder.
Amy’s Halloween look
AMY is 32 years old and from Ohio. She loves all things makeup and beauty, like watching YouTube makeup tutorials and hauls.
INSPIRATION: The wicked witch from the Wizard Of Oz.
- BREAKDOWN: Green Halloween Cream Paint, NYX Cherry Lipstick, NYX Black Brow Pencil, NYX Black Eyeshadow, L’Oreal HIP Black Eyeliner, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Black Bean Jumbo Eye Pencil, Maybelline Blackest Black The Falsies Mascara.