Halloween Looks: Laura, Jacquelyn, Heather, Stephen
We’ll kick off today’s Halloween looks with Laura’s Sylvia Ji-inspired mask, Jacquelyn’s interpretation of purples, Heather’s look that embodies Halloween itself, and Stephen’s wicked look, complete with costume!
Check out their looks!
Laura’s Halloween look
“Purple Crush” by Laura
LAURA lives in Canada and works in Health Care IT. Makeup is something she has always loved playing around with and Halloween is her favorite holiday!
- EYES: Mehron Wild Orchid, Raving Beauty Electric Purple and Pure Gold, Ben Nye Purple Liquid Paint, MAC Carbon Eyeshadow, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.
- FACE: Raving Beauty Electric Raspberry Eyeshadow, MAC Black Black Acrylic Paint, MAC Carbon Eyeshadow, Mehron Storm Cloud and Mango, Ben Nye Purple Liquid Paint, Mehron White Paradise.
Jacquelyn’s Halloween look
“Purples” by Jacquelyn
JACQUELYN loves blogging about anything beauty/makeup related. She loves to be creative with looks that keep her positive throughout the day. You can check out her blog!
INSPIRATION: This was actually inspired of the look that I did last year and made improvements to this look. I actually love how it turned out!
- EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Black Greasepaint Stick, Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette, MAC Parfait Amour Eyeshadow, MAC My Dark Magic Mineralize Eyeshadow DUo, MAC Romping Eyeshadow, MAC Graphology Eyeshadow, MAC Next to Nothing Eyeshadow, MAC Reflects Blue Glitter, MAC Reflects Very Pink Glitter, MAC Feline Kohl Power, MAC Designer Purple Pearlglide Liner, Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara, and MAC Zoom Lash Mascara.
- LIPS: EOS Lip Balm, MAC Plink! Lipstick, MAC Via Veneto Dazzleglass.
- FACE: MAC Briar Rose Beauty Powder, MAC Vintage Grape Blush Ombre, MAC Full Fuchsia Blush, MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder, MAC Pretty Baby Beauty Powder.
Heather’s Halloween look
“Halloween” by Heather
HEATHER is 32 years old and a self-taught makeup junkie. She aspires to be a makeup artist one day (you can check out more of her looks here). She’s obsessed with blogs that cover makeup, polish, hair care, or skin care. She loves that no matter how bad of a day you may be having, makeup can just give you that extra oomph & confidence. It’s fat free, sugar free and calorie free!
INSPIRATION: My inspiration is a Halloween picture my friend posted on her Facebook; it has colors of orange to black in a gradient.
- EYES: 120 Eyeshadow Palette, Coastal Scents True Black Gel Eyeliner, Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara.
- LIPS: MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil and MAC Chock-ful Mattene.
Stephen’s Halloween look
“Beetlejuice” by Stephen
STEPHEN is a 23 year old freelance makeup artist and photographer. He loves all types of makeup looks, but his favorite are those that are very dramatic–as you can see by his choice of costume!
INSPIRATION: The costume was inspired by some of the characters from Beetlejuice.
- BREAKDOWN: Kryolan Aqua Colors in Black and White for the skeleton part of the face then shaded with MAC Carbon and Gesso Eyeshadows. For the wounded side of his face, he used liquid latex and paper towels plus red and brown grease paints from the Halloween store.