Halloween Looks: Katie, Eva, Jerlaine, Lisa
Next up, we have Katie as Medusa, Eva with a dramatic skin color change, Jerlaine’s devilish look, and Lisa’s take on the Unzipped facechart.
Check out their looks!
Katie’s Halloween look
KATIE is a 20 year old history major from Canada who dreams of working in a big, fancy museum one day. She currently works as a lifeguard to pay for school, and she has an obsession for books and MAC.
INSPIRATION: For Halloween this year, I was Medusa. I was inspired by the Disney Villian, Maleficent, and the snakes that make up Medusas hair. A girl’s got to coordinate you know!
- EYES: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Lime Crime Mirror Mirror, MAC Golden Yellow Pigment, MAC Sassy Grass Eyeshadow, MAC Greasepaint Stick, MAC She Who Dares Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo, MAC Smolder Eye Kohl, MAC Zoom Lash Mascara, MAC Reflects Gold Glitter.
- LIPS: MAC Violetta Lipstick, MAC Hot House Lipglass.
- FACE: MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre.
Eva’s Halloween look
EVA is a makeup amateur hailing from Croatia. She loves to create different looks–especially for Halloween. You can catch her over at her blog!
- BREAKDOWN: Shading is done with different concealer shades and set with baby powder. Black areas were firstly covered with black eyeliner and then set with black eyeshadow from Coastal Scents 88 Palette. In some looks there are fake eyelashes and the one with burnt face is done by applying lash glue and toilet paper with fake blood as finish.
Jerlaine’s Halloween look
JERLAINE hopes to sign up for a professional makeup course to become a certified makeup artist. In the meanwhile, she also blogs!
INSPIRATION: I usually don’t celebrate this occasion but I was invited by my long lost classmate from secondary school to a Halloween party and the theme was ‘Evil Petting Zoo’ so basically we were to go as villains and bad guys and stuff. I had wanted to be the Snow Queen but wigs are way too expensive here so I decided to make do with whatever I had lying around the house! After some harried last minute scrounging, I decided to go as the Devil, trident, horns and all. I had a lot of fun going all crazy with my makeup that night.
- EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion, NYX Pots & Pans Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil, The Body Shop No. 45 Eyeshadow, The FaceShop BK903 Colour Nuance, L’Oreal HIP Black Shock Chrome EYeliner, Benefit Towne Car Creaseless Cream Shadow, Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner.
- LIPS: Revlon Rose ColorStay Lip Liner, Revlon Really Red Matte Lipstick, NYX Penelope Round Lipstick, Maybelline Clear Drops Lip Gloss.
- FACE: NARS South Beach Multiple, NYX Terra Cotta Blush.
Lisa’s Halloween look
LISA is 20 years old, and she and her boyfriend have a little baby girl, and she is from Germany.
INSPIRATION: I obviously got inspired by a face chart of mac, the unzipped one. The burning is just a little extra, because I had just one zipper!
- BREAKDOWN: Spirit gum, tissues, zipper, fake blood.