Halloween Looks: Ellie, Patty, Vanessa, Heather
Next up, we have Ellie as Juli from Street Fighter, Patty as a devil, Vanessa with a mask inspired by Sylvia Ji’s painting, and Heather with rainbow eyes!
Check out their looks!
Ellie’s Halloween look
ELLIE is a part-time writer, world traveler, and full-time makeup junkie and GLEE addict. You can check out her blog.
INSPIRATION: My friends and I decided to be characters from Street Fighter, and I chose Juli (sans her twin Juni) from Street Fighter Alpha 3.
- BREAKDOWN: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Baked Eyeshadow, Make Up For Ever Turquoise Matte, Urban Decay Goddess Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Shattered Eyeshadow, Maybelline Blackest Black EyeStudio Eyeliner, MAC Zoomblack Mascara, MAC Naked Pigment, Jaguar Luxury Cosmetics #105 False Eyelashes, MAC Magenta Lip Liner, MAC Love Forever Pro Longwear Lip Creme, MAC Hot House Lipglass, NARS Laguna Bronzer, ELF Pink Passion Blush, ELF Golden Bronzer, MAC Sunny by Nature Mineralize Skinfinish.
Patty’s Halloween look
PATTY is an art lover, so makeup is a big part of her life. She loves being part of a pop culture creator group. She started her blog during summer.
INSPIRATION: I went with the concept of having a sexy “She Devil” look that you could take into places where a whole red painted face wouldn’t be so cool. I imagined that she’s a sexy and kinda crazy creature and this is what came out of it. I believe that the red sparkly horns(homemade with cardboard and glitter) add the finishing touch to this creature from hell look
- EYES: MAC Carbon Eyeshadow, Vogue Roxanna Original Look, Red Glitter, Mehron Black Face Paint, Glamour Eyez Red Eyelashes, NYX Black Eyeliner.
Vanessa’s Halloween look
VANESSA is a full-time college student and hopes to have her graduate degree in another year. She runs an Etsy shop where she sells vintage patterns, clothing, and fabric.
INSPIRATION: My inspiration are the Dia de Los Muertos catrina paintings by the artist Sylvia Ji.
- BREAKDOWN: MAC Pure White and Black Black Chromacakes, MAC Carbon, Unreally Blue, Submarine, Contrast, Star By Night, Zingy, and Vellum Eyeshadows, MAC Painterly Paint Pot, L’Oreal HIP Midnight Blue and Teal.
Heather’s Halloween look
HEATHER is a middle school math instructional coach with nerd tendencies and a love for technology by day — but in her free time, she’s a total fanatic about makeup and nail polish. You can check out her blog!
INSPIRATION: I just really don’t like dressing up for Halloween. However, I’ve always wanted to do rainbow eyeshadow just for fun, and since it was Halloween, what better time to get away with wearing it out of the house?! This look reminds me of those colorful clown wigs or something!
- EYES: NARS Eyeshadow Primer (primer), (from inner corner to outer corner) Red: Sugarpill Love+, Orange: Sugarpill Flamepoint, Yellow: Sugarpill Buttercupcake, Green: Sugarpill Midori & MAC Sassy Grass, Blue: Sugarpill Afterparty & Sugarpill Royal Sugar, Purple: Sugarpill Poison Plum, Sugarpill Dollipop and Tako (highlights), UD 24/7 Zero liner, MAC #42 Lashes, MAC Haute & Naughty mascara.
- LIPS: MAC Heartless Lipstick, MAC Redd lip pencil.
- FACE: MAC Love Joy Mineralized Beauty Powder Blush.