Halloween Looks: Christine, Shar, Rochelle, Meg
Next up, we have Christine as a cat, Shar as a female Frankenfurter, Rochelle as a doll, and Meg as a mermaid!
Check out their looks!
Chrsitine’s cat look
Cat look by Christine
CHRISTINE is married with four kids, plus one little puppy named Dunkin, who lives in central New Jersey and sings in a band.
INSPIRATION: I was inspired by Misschievous and her sexy cat Halloween look. I had to do it :-), and it was so much fun to try! I used my kids’ school Halloween parade as a test of sorts, because I plan to wear this to a singing engagement on Mischief Night! Hope I can pull it off twice!
- EYES: NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil, Prestige Black Total Intensity Eyeliner, Dior Five Golds Eyeshadow Quint, Anna Sui Cream Eyeshadow, Wet ‘n Wild Black Liquid Eyeliner, Maybelline Colossal Volum’Express Mascara, and theBalm Caught in the Act Eyeshadow.
- LIPS: Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner, Laura Mercier Lip Creme, and MAC Reflects Gold Glitter.
- FACE: DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow Makeup, theBalm Time Balm Concealer, Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Pressed Bronzer, and Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder.
Shar’s Frankenfurter look
“Female Frankenfurter” by Shar
SHAR went to a Halloween party as a female Frankenfurter.
- EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner, MAC Print Eyeshadow, MAC Carbon Eyeshadow, Australis Black Mega Lash.
- LIPS: Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner, Revlon Divine Port Wine ColourStay Lipstick, and NYX Perfect Red Mega Shine Lipgloss.
- FACE: DB Face Primer, Revlon PhotoFinish Liquid Foundation, and Australis Loose Powder.
Rochelle’s doll look
“Doll” by Rochelle
ROCHELLE is 37 years old and a mother to Emma, who’s six, and lives in the Midlands, UK. She’s a makeup artist by profession, and her favorite brands are Chanel and Make Up For Ever.
INSPIRATION: I took inspiration from a video that Misschievous on YouTube did last year.
- EYES: Yaby Grey Eyeshadow, Make Up For Ever Aqua Black, Yaby White Eyeshadow, Estee Lauder Onyx Doublewear Liner, and Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara.
- LIPS: MAC Cherry Lip Pencil, Chanel Passion Rouge Allure Lipstick, and Clinique Long Last Glosswear.
- FACE: Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation, Yaby White Eyeshadow, and Make Up For Ever HD Powder.
Meg’s mermaid look
“Mermaid” by Meg
MEG is 17 years old and loves makeup. She’s loved it since she got her first makeup kit when she was four. She wants to have a career in the makeup industry. Her dream is to create new collections or have her own brand! She has tutorials on Polyvore.
INSPIRATION: For this look I wanted to do something pretty for Halloween but colorful and different! I love mermaids and mythology and my all-time favorite mermaid is Ariel. I drew inspiration from my idea of a mermaid: colorful, glowing and beautiful!
- EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Shattered Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Flipside Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Jinx Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Ecstasy Eyeshadow, Bare Escentuals Buxum Lash, Make Up For Ever #156 Lashes, and Urban Decay Vapor Eyeshadow.
- LIPS: MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick and NARS Greek Holiday Lipgloss.
- FACE: Clarins #04 Mousse Foundation, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, and MAC Gold Mode Pigment.