Halloween Looks: Amanda, Dana, Katrina, Lisa
Amanda is a patchwork Frankenstein, while Dana imitates the stile of Yamanba girls and Katrina goes for full-on zombie, but Lisa opts for a more wearable look in the vein of Barbie!
Check out their looks!
Amanda’s Halloween look
AMANDAis a highschool English teacher and makeup artist.
INSPIRATION: Patchwork Frankenstein’s monster!
- BREAKDOWN: NARS Daphne Eyeshadow, MAC Lime Green Eyeshadow, Rimmel Black Khol.
Dana’s Halloween look
DANA really loves to have doing makeup – there’s no wrong way to do it!
INSPIRATION: My costume was a Japanese fashion trend called Yamanba Girls. It entails bleached out, multi-colored hair with mainly black and white “panda eyes,” really deep tans, white lines down the nose and white lips.
- BREAKDOWN: Ben Nye Dark Egyptian Makeup, Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion, Make Up For Ever #6 Mat Bronze, Sephora Pure White Nano Liner, Maybelline Blackest Black Eye Studio, Urban Decay Black Dog Eyeshadow, Lancome Daylight Eyeshadow, Sugarpill Dollipop Eyeshadow, Phantom Frights Spooky Sticks.
Katrina’s Halloween look
KATRINA is 30 years old and is an avid runner, marathoner, and triathlete. She works in a specialty running store even! She just started to get into makeup a few years ago.
INSPIRATION: My husband and I wanted to be zombies for Halloween. His job is a pilot, so he was a zombie pilot and I was a zombie flight attendant. We love scary movies, especially those about zombies.
- EYES: Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette, Kat Von D Beethoven Palette, and Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner.
- FACE: Mehron White Cream, Sinner and Leather to shade, liquid latex, gel blood.
Lisa’s Halloween look
LISA loves makeup, puppies, her finance, and Halloween. You can check out her website!
INSPIRATION: My inspiration was Barbie, but I wanted to do a Halloween look that I could wear anywhere (Halloween isn’t widely celebrated in Australia).
- EYES: MAC Wedge, Pink Freeze, Indian Ink, Red Violet, Blanc Type, and Nylon Eyeshadows; MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, MAC Painterly Paint Pot, MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl, and MAC Studio FIx Lash Mascara.
- LIPS: MAC Life’s a Breeze Lip Pencil, MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick, and MAC My Favorite Pink Dazzleglass Creme.
- FACE: Smashbox Shimmer Soft Lights, Smashbox Sunkissed Matte Bronze Lights, Smashbox Chiffon Blush Rush.