Guest Look — Sarah Tells Us How To Get This Green & Gold Look
Sarah tells us… How to Get Her Green and Gold Look!
Start with a clean face
- Rub MAC Strobe Cream Lotion all over face
- Rub Smashbox Photo Finish Primer all over face (except eyes)
- Rub MAC Prep + Prime Eye Primer all over lid
Work on the eyes
- Brush MAC Brow Set in “Beguile” into brows
- MAC Gorgeous Gold (ES) in very inner corner of eye (I used the ” Loew and Cornell Maxines Mop brush)
- MAC Goldmine (ES) on middle of lid (1/2″ Mop brush again)
- Too Faced Lucky Charms Duo (ES) in outer corners and creases (using L&C ” Mop brush) and BLEND!
- Sweep MAC Vanilla Pigment onto browbone (I used Japonesque’s #232 brush)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on lower and upper lashlines (I used a small Sonia Kashuk angle brush)
- Too Faced Lash Injection Black Mascara on upper and lower lashes
- Wipe off any excess fallout with a baby wipe
Back to the face
- Stipple MAC NC30 Studio Fix Foundation all over face – even the lips (I used an Esscence of Beauty Large Foundation Brush)
- Sweep any translucent powder over your face to set foundation
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer under cheekbones to contour (I used a Size Large Round Mop brush by LC)
- MAC Blush in Pink Swoon on apples of cheeks (I just used my fingers)
- Swipe on MAC Lipstick in Hue and finish it off by gliding some MAC Plushglass in Angel Cream over that.
Check out more photos…