Guest Look — Sarah Shares a Soft Pink and Purple Look
PRODUCTS NEEDED (ALL MAC): Overcast shadestick, Sweetlust eye shadow, Crystal Avalanche eye shadow, Girlie eye shadow, Sketch eye shadow, bootblack liquid liner, duo glue, # 34 lashes, 224 brush, 252 brush, 242 brush, 272 brush.
- Step 1: Take Overcast shadestick and apply all over eyelid.
- Step 2: Take clean 252 brush to blend out shadestick over eyelid moving upwards towards brow highlight.
- Step 3: Take clean 272 brush (small angled shader brush) and apply Crystal avalanche eye shadow in a sweeping motion to your brow highlight.
- Step 4: Take clean 242 brush and apply Sweetlust eye shadow on top of Overcast shadestick on your lid. Be sure to really pack it on there until desired intensity is achieved.
- Step 5: Take clean 224 brush and blend Girlie eye shadow lightly in crease. (this is used as a transition color to help blend the eyelid color into the brow highlight).
- Step 6: Taking clean 224 brush blend Sketch eye shadow starting in outer corner of eye and blending inward in the crease. (Note: you want the color to be darkest on the outer part of the crease and gently fade as it goes inward)
- Step 7: Apply a thin line of duo adhesive to your # 36 lashes. (Note, you may have to trim the lashes to fit your eye shape.)
- Step 8: Apply lashes to eye lids and let dry for a minute. You will know the glue is dry because the adhesive will go from white to clear.
- Step 9: Take your boot black eyeliner and apply a thin line over the eye lash stripe and a little on the lid.
See two more photos…