Guest Look – Kasha #2
Kasha is back with another look, this time purple and blue, accompanied by a step-by-step guide on how to duplicate the look.
- Define the brows using Walnut brow powder in brow shader with 208 brush.
- Pat browbone with Ivorie highlight color in brow shader using 252 brush.
- Apply Clarity eyeshadow in crease with a 242 brush.
- Deepen outer crease line with Freshwater eyeshadow with a 224 brush.
- Apply Poison Pen eyeshadow over Artjam paint with a 242 brush.
- Dust Parfait Amour eyeshadow in outer lid with 224 brush.
- Smoke up outer lid with Carbon eyeshadow with a 217 brush.
- Apply Bootblack liquid liner along lash line.
- Layer on multiple coats of Plushblack plush lash mascara.
- Apply Feline kohl power to lower lash line.