Guerlain Launches Rouge G L’Extrait Lip Matte Colour
As the creator of the first tube of lipstick in 1870, Guerlain has continued to offer break-through lip innovations and this fall our Rouge G L’Extrait is the newest to be unveiled. Liquid, creamy, consistent, ultra-pigmented and velvety, this exceptional lip color is the perfect combination of a lipstick and a gloss and will ensure an incredibly sophisticated look. The liquid texture glides gently over the lip and within a few moments, the silky color becomes matte. This non-sticky, non-drying and non-feathering texture leaves your lips looking flawless for hours.
Rouge G L’Extrait ($48.00)
- Avarice (M06) Beige for greed
- Colere (M25) Red for wrath
- Luxure (M27) Deeper red for lust
- Envie (M41) Orange for envy
- Paresse (M65) Pink for sloth
- Orgueil (M69) Plum for pride
- Gourmandise (M71) Raspberry for gluttony
- A soft and creamy texture for an easy and precise application.
- A matte formula for the most sophisticated makeup result.
- The formula is like a second-skin, adhering the color to your lips for exceptionally long wear.
- The original Rouge G Lipstick case is reinterpreted in a sleeker, longer version.
A formula with rejuvenating and smoothing benefits that increase with continual application:
- Hyaluronic acid- to smooth and plump the lips.
- Centella asiatica (Tiger Grass)- known for stimulating collagen synthesis and boosting the firming process.
- Guggul resin- used in Ayurvedic medicine, was chosen for its smoothing action.
Availability: August 2012 at select locations of Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bloomingdales and Bergdorf Goodman.
See more photos!