Green Machine with Jealousy Wakes Look
I received an email this morning that MAC just received the product samples for Jealousy Wakes, so I hope to have them in my hot hands tomorrow. As soon as I do, you know I’ll be swatching up a storm! 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (primer), MAC Juxt Eyeshadow (soft yellowed green), MAC Jealousy Wakes Eyeshadow (emerald green), MAC Bottle Green Eyeshadow (dark bluish-green), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Deviant 24/7 Liner (blue), Hourglass Film Noir Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: theBalm Betty Lou-Manizer (golden bronze)
- Lips: Chanel Liberte Rouge Coco Shine (peach-coral)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pencil brush), 188 (small, circular stippling brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof all over the lid and above the crease with the 242 to lay down your eyeshadow base. Apply Juxt eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid with the 239, then pat Jealousy Wakes eyeshadow on the outer two thirds of the lid. Lightly blend Juxt by patting and lightly pulling the color over the middle of the lid to create a yellower green in the center. Bring Jealousy Wakes into the crease by pressing the 239 into the crease horizontally, and then darkening the crease with Bottle Green eyeshadow with the 222. Tap Juxt lightly above the crease to soften the edge, and then highlight beneath the brow with Trench eyeshadow. Next, apply Deviant liner on the lower lash line, and then smudge with Jealousy Wakes on the outer third and Juxt on the inner two-thirds. Coat lashes with Film Noir mascara to finish the look.
For cheeks, apply Betty Lou-Manizer on the apples of the cheeks and sweep towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Liberte Rouge Coco Shine for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!