Free for Haul Friday, Volume #157
Welcome to Free For Haul Friday!
- Haul: I don’t think I bought anything this week!
- Weekend plans: Try to convince Shaun to go holiday decor shopping! Celebrate my mom’s birthday.
- Favorite TV show?: I’m loving The Voice right now!
Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!
This week’s Mellan photo…
Stay classy, Mellan.
Wedding photos for those interested ahead!
All photos are courtesy of the very talented Rhee Bevere Photography, which is a photography studio that specializes in candid photography. I have an exceptionally camera-shy husband, you know! Rhee and Kevin made a great tag-team and managed to grab some amazing shots throughout the ceremony. If you are looking for a Bay Area photographer who captures moments, not just poses, I highly recommend them! I was also incredibly impressed by the amazing shops and artists I found on Etsy to help me add personalized details. Every single shop I worked with was excellent in customer service, accommodating my requests, and delivering early.
- Makeup: Posted here
- Nails: Illamasqua Creator on fingers, Illamasqua Charisma on toes
- Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero Chadley
- Wedding Shoes: B.P. Fae Wedges with DIY crystals
- Reception Dress: Adriana Papell Illusion Bodice Lace Sheath Dress
- Reception Shoes: Enzo Angiolini Black Pumps with DIY crystals
- Jewelry: earrings from my mom, necklace from Shaun’s mom, and bracelet from Shaun’s grandmother
- Flowers: Noaki
- Cake Topper: The Air Castle (cake was created by Shaun’s mom)
- Invitations, Placecards, Menus: Ever After Papery
- Photographer: Rhee Bevere Photography
Wedding Soundtrack: (You think there’s a theme? LOL!)
- Lindsey Stirling – Song of the Caged Bird
- Florence + the Machine – All This and Heaven Too
- Florence + the Machine – You’ve Got the Love
- Florence + the Machine – Drumming
- Lindsey Stirling – Elements
- Florence + the Machine – Only If For a Night
- Florence + the Machine – Heavy In Your Arms
- Florence + the Machine – Cosmic Love
- Florence + the Machine – Heartlines
- Florence + the Machine – Never Let Me Go
- Enya – On Your Shore
- Florence + the Machine – Breath of Life
- Lindsey Stirling – Crystallize (Processional)
- Lindsey Stirling – Electric Daisy Violin (Recessional)
(Photo by Ever After Papery)
(Photo by me; we had our cake at our wedding brunch the next day!)
(Photo by me)