Five for Friday: Products I’m Trying to Resist, Vol. 1
Five for Friday: Products I’m Trying to Resist
I love this time of season — it’s that time when spring beauty is wrapping up and we start seeing summer beauty sneak peeks, previews, and the like. (It still never ceases to amaze me that we’ve barely *officially* started spring and it’s all about summer collections!) I LOVE! summer makeup. I love the warmth, the shimmer, and glow of summer collections. These are a five products that have made their way onto my lust list–we’ll see if I cave on any of them (I’m thinking I have no hope of resistance on a few of them–bet you can guess which!).
- Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Pink Delicious Lipgloss Kit ($26.00) is surprisingly tempting. I’ve never personally bought or tested (other than in-store swatching) Bare Escentuals products before. I know, right? How is that even possible? I think it’s the colors included in the kit — that fuchsia and peachy-bronze shade… ahh, they get me every time.
- Tom Ford Amber Resolute Eau de Parfum ($180 for 1.7 oz.) is one of several scents from Tom Ford’s Prviate Blend collection. I’m desperate to try a Tom Ford scent, and I’m thinking Amber Absolute may just be the right one to start off with! It’s described as, “A hallmark private blend fragrance. Amber Absolute is a honey-colored scent infused with the purest form of amber, joined by a tenacious refrain of African incense, labdanum, rich woods and a touch of vanilla bean.” Any input?
- Philosophy Raspberries & Cream Duo ($25.00) is a new scent from Philosophy, so it’s not a surprise that I’m drawn to it, since I love Philosophy’s shower gels and have kind of a gotta try ’em all mentality over them… But I love, love, LOVE! raspberries! They’re my favorite fruit. Ever. I wish it was available in-store, because I’d grab it in a heartbeat.
- Guerlain Terracotta Teint d’Ailleurs Tinted Moisturizer ($46.00) has my name written ALL over it. I love Guerlain’s products in general (of course, not everything catches my eye!), and I am addicted to tinted moisturizers… I’m starting a Tinted Moisturizer Challenge for summer, so I think I’m going to buy this next time I’m at Nordstrom! I can’t wait.
- Burberry Brit Spring Gift Set ($90) caught my eye when I was browsing for new beauty products on Nordstrom’s website last night. It reminded me of how much I absolutely adore Burberry’s The Beat during the spring. Has anyone else tried this? (P.S. – Why am I so obsessed with Burberry lately?)