Five Color Combinations… I never thought would work
After hearing your feedback on this recent look, I thought about what other color combinations have I tried thinking they wouldn’t work…
- The Black Smoky Eye | Completely and utterly black-based through and through. I never thought this much black would come out looking anything but awful.
- Festive “Christmas” Eye | Red and green don’t blend well, and could you really wear Christmas colors? At least around the holidays… it worked!
- Non-Bright Teal | I was inspired by the brown and teal hearts on my shirt, and I wondered if it would translate in a look. I didn’t have much faith, but I liked the result!
- Too Multi-Colored | I use a lot of colors in my looks, but they’re often in the same color family, just different shades–what if I used a ton of colors from different families?
- Barbie Loves MAC | As soon as I saw the promo for it, I loved it! But I mean, would it really work? The model was pale and porcelain (I am far from it), but could you get the colors to blend together similarly? (Shh, I like mine better!)