Fashion’s Night Out – Beauty Events
September 10th marks Fashion’s Night Out. You can map out your adventure on this nifty microsite for FNO. Tonight, CBS will be doing a live stream of Fashion’s Night Out: The Show. Show begins at 7PM. You can follow all that entails with FNO via Twitter @FNONYC. Happy shopping for those heading to the big event!
- AMAZON BEAUTY will be @ Henri Bendel NYC with their Rahua line. From 7PM on, samples of the organic line will be available.
- BARIELLE will be giving 10 minute manicures at C.O. Bigelow Apothecary @ 414 Avenue of the Americas.
- CAUDALIE will be at Vera Wang Bridal Salon @ 991 Madison Ave. from 6-7:30PM, where brides will be pampered, styled, and greeted by Vera with giveaways, special offers, and mini spa by Caudalie.
- CHANEL will launch Les Khakis de Chanel on September 10th, but it will also be available online at chanel.com. Also offering complimentary manicures @ Chanel SoHo
- KORRES will be doing cocktails, cupcakes, and makeovers @ 110 Wooster St. Youcan book a complimentary makeover by calling 212-219-0683.
- LANCOME will have appearances of Elettra Widemann and Arlenis Sosa @ Bloomingdale’s on 59th Street and tango dancers at 6, 6:30, 7, and 7:30pm. Michelle Phan will make an appearance at Sephora Fifth Avenue (between 48th and 49th) and vlogging from the window between 7-7:30PM, and then a meet and greet between 8-9PM.
- LAURA GELLAR Pro Makeup Team will be at the Lulu Guinness store from 7-10PM @ 394 Bleecker Street, NYC. Incentive: Free lip painting and product samples while supplies last.
- PHYTO will be participating @ 715 Lexington Ave. Incentive: Free Phyto hair & scalp analyses/samples, 20% off all Phyto, Liearc, and Caron; 20% off future hair treatments/spa services booked that evening; enter to win complimentary Botanical Bliss hair treatment.
- RITA HAZAN SALON will be giving complimentary blowouts @ Intermix Columbus on 210 Columbus Ave. from 5-8PM.
- SEPHORA will have a Magic Hour with Tarina Tarantino @ Sephora 5th Ave at 9:30PM.
- SPACE.NK will have founder Nicky Kinnaird @ Bloomingdale’s on 59th; unveiling of Kjaer Weis line; lip reading by Poppy King (Lipstick Queen) and intrudction of Jean Queen @ Greene Street location from 6-7PM.
- TOM FORD BEAUTY will have Tom Ford himself making a personal appearance from 8-8:30 on the 2nd floor of Bergdorf Goodman’s Men’s department. He’ll be signing any purchases made that day.
- WARREN-TRICOMI SALON @ The Plaza Hotel will be giving complimentary hairstyles and up-dos from 6-8PM.