Estee Lauder Violet Underground Collection for Fall 2012
Introducing a new multi-dimensional, limited edition trend collection for 2012, Estée Lauder Pure Color Violet Underground. Inspired by multiple cultures, styles and textures, this collection is the ultimate fusion of high style and street chic. The makeup in Pure Color Violet Underground takes glam rock to a new dimension with a fantastical aesthetic revolution of deep, vibrant violet and fuchsia tones.
Estée Lauder translates the drama of underground style fused with the luxury of couture onto eyes and lips saturated in a jewel-toned palette. Cognac and bordeaux combined with neon brights in scarlet and crimson create a mysterious palette rich in sensuality. Pure Color Violet Underground uses contrasting high lacquered intensified pigments and matte hues to create rich dramatic dimension. Together the strong pigments collide against a beautifully radiant satin complexion to give the overall look a modern yet dramatic high-fashion feel that any woman can try.
Pure Color Five Color Eyeshadow Palette ($48.00) (Limited Edition)
- Violet Underground Rich mix of deep violet, crimson, and fuchsia grounded with a sensual pale pink and powerful matte black (Limited Edition)
Pure Color Quick-Thick Eyeliner ($21.50) (Limited Edition)
Punker Black Dramatic black (Limited Edition)
- Pure Color Velvet Lipstick ($25.00) (Limited Edition)
- Black Cassis Matte deep wine (Limited Edition)
- Violet Crush Matte violet (Limited Edition)
Pure Color Gloss ($22.50) (Limited Edition)
- Chaotic Currant Deep plum wine (Limited Edition)
- Rebellious Violet Dazzling violet (Limited Edition)
Pure Color Nail Lacquer ($20.00) (Limited Edition)
- Black Iris Black with an avant-garde violet twist (Limited Edition)
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom; August 2012 at Estee Lauder counters nationwide and esteelauder.com
See more photos!