Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer for Spring 2011
“Nail Lacquer has really become a fashion statement like a must have accessory. This collection compliments the runway trends we saw for Spring 2011 and comes in a range of soft and bold shades to capture your favorite look. ‘‘ ‘‘ – Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder
Avant-garde glamour coats the nails in chic, shiny splendor with the new Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Estée Lauder and Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux. The new, instantly gratifying collection of eight in-line nail lacquers in painted shades of sophistication has a decadently full-coverage formula with a long lasting finish. A luxurious range of hues from perfect neutrals to smoky charcoals to romantic purples and riveting reds, delight the senses and turn nails into mini accessories to match any look. An additional, limited edition collection of eight high-fashion shades explode at your fingertips in vibrantly rich hues. Relish in the new look for luxe nails… introducing Pure Color Nail Lacquer.
Pure Color Nail Lacquer ($19.00)
- Chocolate Crave (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Enchanted Garnet (Permanent)
- Fuchsia Flame (Permanent)
- Frozen Fantasy (Permanent)
- Hot Coral (Permanent)
- Mega Fuchsia (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Oyster Cult (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Perfect Storm (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Pure Red (Permanent)
- Purple Passion (Permanent)
- Rosa Rosa (Permanent)
- Sizzling Taupe (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Ultra Violet (Permanent)
- Violet Diva (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Wicked Green (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Wild Blue (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Availability: The in-line shades of Pure Color Nail Lacquer will be available at select Estée Lauder counters nationwide and www.esteelauder.com starting in March 2011. The limited collection shades will be exclusive to Nordstrom stores starting in March 2011 for a limited time.
See more photos!