Essie’s Fall 2008 Line Up! Vampy nails are back!
I love Essie polishes! They never disappoint me, because they apply smoothly, and the colors are incredibly rich and pigmented. You really don’t need two coats with this stuff (though I still go for it). I’ve never had problems with this brand chipping, and I manage to get my manicure to last through a week without anything more than tip wear. For fall, they have six colors:
- Swept Off My Feet: darker watermelony pink
- Big Spender: raspberry-purple
- No Boundaries: vampy berry-red
- Forever Young: clean, deep red
- Tomboy No More: dark scarlet red
- Lacy Not Racy: vampy dark red
See the rest!