China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection for Fall 2010
For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940’s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie land mystique, perfect red pouts and steamy nights where swing was the scene!
Step out with these multi-faceted jewel tones, rich reds, titillating taupes and smoldering sands. This collection deliverers a high octane 40’s era glamour with a sophisticated edge! The 12 colors in this collection include:
- Goin’ My Way Brown frost with copper shimmer
- Riveter Rouge Deep red shimmer
- Classic Camel Khaki crème with gold micro glitter
- Emerald Fitzgerald Turquoise green frost with shimmer
- Midnight Mission Navy blue frost with silver micro glitter
- First Class Tocket Deep purple frost with shimmer
- Jitterbug Grey chrome with silver micro glitter
- Bogie Plum frost with shimmer
- Hey Doll Rose frost with shimmer
- Foxy Burgundy frost with shimmer
- Ingrid “Greige” crème with copper micro glitter
- Swing Baby Taupe frost with silver micro glitter
Availability: The China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection starts shipping June 6th internationally and July 6th, 2010 domestically. All 12 colors will be available as open stock, in 6 piece box collections, a 12 piece counter display and a 36 piece rack. China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
See more photos!