China Glaze Retro Diva Collection for Fall 2009 – Swatches Part 2
China Glaze Retro Diva Collection for Fall 2009 – Part 2
Six more shades from China Glaze’s latest launch, and there is sure to be at least one that catches your eye. My personal favorites were Cords, Let’s Groove, and Thunderbird. What are your faves?
- Cords is a metallic-y grayish taupe-brown. It has silver flecks of shimmer and a metallic sheen, but I did find brush strokes to show up more often in the finish.
- Let’s Groove is a rich, vroyal purple with cool purple and hot pink shimmer laced within it. I loved this shade — it looked so stunning on the nails.
- Thunderbird is a vibrant ruby red with softer red shimmer. It applied easily and without a fuss. It’s just such a rich shade of red that made me go “ooh!”
- Skate Night is a raspberryish shade with softer pink-raspberry shimmer. It’s a gorgeous shade, and it is lighter than Stroll, for those who thought they looked the same.
- Cruisin’ is a paler, lighter shade of orange with brown undertones. It has soft orange shimmer. It’s not as bright as Free Love, especially because the brown helps tone it down quite a bit.
- Street Racing is a rustic shade of copper with a little bit of red. It has flecks of bronzy-red shimmer and a metallic finish. I found brush strokes did show up a bit, but not too badly in this one.
See more swatches…