B-Girlz, Laced Up, Sneakerhead
China Glaze’s Kicks Collection includes two sets of six nail lacquers for a total of twelve summery shades for your toes and fingers. The collection will be available later this April in both salons and beauty supply stores nationwide–it’s available at 8ty8beauty.com right now if you gotta have your fix.. Each polish retails for $6.50.
Kicks Part 2 Includes:
- B-Girlz is a subtly shimmery hot pink with fuchsia shimmer bits. It definitely screams SUMMER! I think I’d wear this more on my toes than fingers, but I think they’d look hot with some black flip flops.
- Laced Up is a creamy, hot pink. It’s very “Barbie pink” to me, but I do appreciate the brightness to it, which is often forgotten in a true “Barbie pink.”
- Sneakerhead is a creamy, opaque cherry-red. China Glaze describes this shade as a “cherry jubilee,” and I think that’s the perfect description for this shade.
- Oh How Sweet is a deep, creamy orange. It reminds me of lava in a way, because it is so intense and fiery.
- Style Wars is a slightly less red version of Oh How Sweet. It’s a medium to deep orange cream. I wish it wasn’t quite as close to Oh How Sweet, though.
- Breakin’ is a shimmery mango-orange that reflects amazingly in the sun. The way the light hits it makes it look almost molten.
My Top Picks: Sneakerhead, Breakin’
Check out photos and swatches of these six new shades!
Oh How Sweet, Style Wars, Breakin’
Oh How Sweet
Oh How Sweet