China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away Collection
China Glaze® and Ardell® announced today their partnership with Paramount Pictures to offer exclusive collections of nail polishes and eyelashes inspired by the upcoming 3D film, “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away” in theaters December 21st.
From the big top to the big screen, visionary filmmaker James Cameron and writer/director Andrew Adamson invite you on an all new 3D adventure: “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away.” A young couple who is separated must journey through the astonishing and dreamlike worlds of Cirque du Soleil® to find each other as audiences experience the immersive 3D technology that will allow them to leap, soar, swim and dance with the performers.
The new China Glaze® and Ardell® “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away” inspired nail polish and eyelash collections will bring to life the wonderfully exotic artistry that is presented throughout the film. The China Glaze® nail polish collection combines rich crèmes, soft shimmers and bold glitters to create 12 limited edition shades.
Nail Lacquers ($7.00)
- Whirled Away Black and white collage glitter
- It’s a Trap-eze White cream base with multi glitter
- Escaping Reality Neon raspberry pink
- Surreal Appeal Rich coral crème
- Def Defying Lime green crème
- Running in Circles Cilantro green shimmer
- Hanging in the Balance Cerulean blue crème
- Water You Waiting For Shimmering blue green purple
- Creative Fantasy Grape neon
- Bend Over Backwards Pepper red shimmer
- Igniting Love Hot tamale red crème
- Get Carried Away Multi-sized black and red collage glitter with black crème
Availability: First week of December 2012 at salons and specialty beauty retailers nationwide, including Sally Beauty Supply and ULTA stores. Individual nail polish shades will retail for $7; eyelash styles will retail for $6.
See more photos!