China Glaze Anchors Away Collection for Spring 2011
Sail away this spring in 12 nautically-inspired colors from China Glaze. These bold and confident brights are reminiscent of a carefree natural getaway, with soft ethereal hues that inspire leisurely thoughts of sand and sea. Colors in this collection include:
- Life Preserver Highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème
- Hey Sailor Vibrant crème red
- Ahoy! Delightfully intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck
- First Mate Sophisticated and rich navy crème
- Starboard Hip and playful green crème
- Lighthouse Multi-dimensional, bright yellow glass speck
- White Cap Whimsical and sparkling multi-dimensional white
- Pelican Gray High shine, cool toned grey crème
- Sea Spray Calming pale blue crème
- Below Deck A flirty mix of taupe and violet
- Sunset Sail Delightful peachy pink high shine crème
- Knotty Micro-particle beige shimmer
This spring, take a relaxing trip to the shore and sail away with China Glaze. Stop and smell the sea breeze! The China Glaze Anchors Away collection will be available in two 6 piece acetates, a 12 piece display, a 36 piece rack, and as open stock colors. China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Twitter.
See more photos!