Don’t miss out on these fun-filled posts here at Temptalia from the past week…
- We’ll show you how to get Paris Hilton’s sexy gray smoky eye.
- Want to get Avril Lavigne’s yellow and gray smoky eye, sure thing!
- A quick, fun interview with Juli, a makeup artist, makes a great easy read.
- Temptalia’s Holiday Gift Guide — The Best Friend, The All Beauty Mom, The Amazing Father,
- Stefanie shares her smoky brown look with us.
- Make sure you participate in our Readers’ Choice Awards!
- Temptalia attends MAC’s The Stylistics party and has some fun.
- We fall in love with The Stylistics collection, and we tell you why in our review (and show you why in our photos and swatches).
- Escada’s Moon Sparkle fragrance is yet another winner.
- Estee Lauder’s Projectionist mascara proves to be good, but not great.
- Clinique’s Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent provides clean without the grease.
- DuWop’s Mini Lip Venom Trio #2 is a hit for DuWop Lip Venom lovers.
- Clinique’s Superdefense Triple Action Moisturizer proves worthy, despite a bit of user-error.
- John Masters Organics Antioxidant Day Creme might be great for organic fans, but not a fave for Temptalia.
- Hugo Boss’ XX fragrance is classy and sophisticated–we adored it!
- DuWop’s Moon Venom is a twist on their original Lip Venom–more sheen, more plump.
- Estee Lauder’s Lash XL falls short–literally–of the mark.
- Beat dry, winter hands with Gloves In a Bottle, a shielding lotion.
- Keep your face soft and supple with Clinique’s Dramatically Different Lotion.
- Clinique’s High Impact mascara is a sure-fire winner for dramatic lashes.
Catch up on your beauty blogosphere reading, too, with several great posts from the Beauty Blog Network. Continue reading →