(4) PRIVACY. The privacy of our visitors to Temptalia.com is important to us. At Temptalia.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit Temptalia.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
(a) Collection of Information. We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. For example, mailing information is required to award giveaway prizes to winners, but this information is never used or sold for any additional purpose beyond fulfilling the prize. Personally identifiable information is used solely to address your specific request and is not sold to third parties or market researchers. We also collect non-personally identifiable information through such devices like analytics, cookies, and log files, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the Web browser you used to visit the Site, the time you visited the Site, which Web pages you visited on the Site, and other anonymous Site usage data.
(b) Distribution of Information. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
(c) Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
(f) Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Effective Date: August 15th, 2009
Privacy Contact Information
Daddy and Uncle are going to Las Vegas for Uncle’s birthday, and my cousin Ender (a 2 year old Shiba/Eskie mix) is staying with Mommy and me for the next four days! It’s a puppy slumber party! I loveeeee slumber parties!
(Note from Mom: It’s Memorial Day, so hopefully you are all having fun with friends and family, while I dogsit two beasts!)
Now, if you want to sleep over at my place, you have to follow these rules! (OK, some of them are Mom-enforced.)
Make sure you look your very, very, very best! I just had a super grooming session a few days before, plus Mom made me wash my hair right before company was coming over.
I have six more rules to tell you about! Continue reading →
I got bored and was feeling very, very minutely creative, so I thought I’d share these MAC-inspired icons/avatars Use them as you please, just don’t re-distribute without crediting Temptalia.com!
So Roselyn tagged me to share six quirky facts about myself, and here goes!
- I love doing jigsaw puzzles, like insanely large ones. The largest I’ve ever done was 12,000 pieces, and it was of the New York City skyline pre-9/11. I actually have it framed in three chunks. Someday I’ll have a house where I have a wall long enough that I can hang it on!
- You know logic puzzles? The ones where you have to figure out who did what and when they did it with what vehicle or something like that. I was so excited to take the LSAT just because you got to practice logic games, LOL.
- I used to edit ten online magazines when I was age 13 to 18 (yes, seriously, ten!). They were “zines” that I distributed via email on AOL. I think the most subscribers I ever had for one individual magazine was around 5,000.
- I graduated with 300 units from my undergraduate institution, where the minimum amount to graduate was 180, in three years. (Too bad my GPA wasn’t particularly outstanding, above a 3, but yeah — don’t rush through college!)
- I’m terribly allergic to rodents (including guinea pigs, which I’ve always loved) and cats, and I’m even a bit allergic to dogs (!).
- I hate law school with a passion!
Six quirky BEAUTY-related facts…
- I hate the way upper lash liner looks and feels on me… I swear, it makes my lids feel so heavy and droopy.
- I’m utterly confounded by the vast amount of ingredients in products, not to mention all of the products available.
- Beauty blogging has opened up an entire realm of brands, products, and knowledge I never knew before.
- I am addicted to chapstick, and I prefer all my lip balm to be in stick form.
- I’ve put vaseline on my lips everyday night since I was five.
- I am an utter dunce when it comes to applying false eyelashes! I either will get it done SUPER quick or it’ll take me an hour to get one side done.
I could tag other bloggers, but why can’t I just keep tagging… YOU! Share six quirky facts about you 😉 Oh, and if you like a challenge, share six quirky BEAUTY-related facts about yourself, too!
Teri at Aging Fabulous tagged me for this, and I thought it was quite appropriate to share!
MY BEAUTY SECRETS
- My Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid applied using the 182 buffer brush
- My Mascara: MAC Plushblack Plushlash mascara
- My Blush: Dior Amber Diamond SkinShimmer
- My Eye Shadow: MAC pigments (duh!)
- My Day Cream: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Youth Complete (sigh!) — for my cheaper AM cream, I opt for Estee Lauder DayWear Plus.
- My Lipstick: MAC Mari-sheeno lipstick (gorgeous pink-coral with a touch of peach!)
- My Beauty Product Brand: MAC
- My Essential Beauty Product: SPFMy Favorite Makeup Product: Eyeshadow
- My Perfume: Dior Addict
- My Nails: Essie or Zoya
- My Feet: Pure African Shea Butter
- My Hands: Elizabeth Arden’s 8-hour or LUSH Lemony Flutter
- Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Moisturtizer with SPF in it, chapstick, & deodorant (LOL). I don’t know. I couldn’t really think of a third one easily!
- Woman I admire for their beauty: Monica Bellucci for being such a vision to look at.
- Woman with the Best Sense of Style: I don’t keep up with style whatsoever, I’m awful!
- My Ultimate Dream (but I do not believe in selling my soul to the devil for it): Being able to do whatever I want whenever I want–whatever that may be at the given time.
- How Do I Define Womanhood: LoveMy Favorite Fashion Publication: I don’t read any! (Cue shocked looks!)
I’m tagging… YOU!! Share your filled out survey with me in the comments!
Oh, Nordstrom’s, how you tempt me, let me count the ways… Dior Golds 569 quint is calling to me. I am rarely so tempted by high end brands like Chanel, Dior, etc., so when something nearly inspires me to buy, it’s an occasion to mark down! I reviewed and used the Goldfever quint a couple of weeks ago, but boy do I wish I had the Golds quint instead! This one is full of colors that are utterly me (okay, except the white color). (Hey, anyone want to trade?!) What stopped me from caving? Oh, the fact that just five minutes before I already sealed the deal with some fantastic new high heels (BCBGirls Saraff, $110!) that will kill my feet…
Dior Goldrush Summer collection is now available, btw! And of course, BCBGirls Saraff Slingback Sandals. Damn you Nordstrom’s! You get me every visit!