Check out the winners from this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards! Thanks so much for taking the time to nominate and vote! It really means a lot to me, and I hope you enjoy reading the results as much as I did watching them come in! There were some interesting changes this year, and we even had a tie in a category!
2014 Readers’ Choice Awards – Voting is Open!
VOTING IS OPEN! We’ve gone through all of your nominations and taken the top 15 nominees for each category (in the case of ties, depending on how many, there may be more or less than 15), and those nominees are the ones that made it onto the voting ballot. We encourage you to vote for the brands and products you feel deserve the award, and in the case where you don’t agree with the nominees, simply vote other or skip the question altogether. You can vote in our annual Readers’ Choice Awards here. Voting will end January 27th, 2014 at 11:59PM PST. We will announce winners shortly after. You can check out last year’s winners here.
I’m pleased to say that our 2014 Editor’s Choice Awards winners have been announced! The Awards give me an opportunity to recognize and honor the products I’ve come to love the most each year, as well as over time. There are 80 categories, 154 winners, and 82 different brands who have won this year. You can view the winners here!
P.S. — Don’t forget to nominate your favorite products and brands in the 2014 Readers’ Choice Awards! Nominations close January 16th.
The 2014 Readers’ Choice Awards are now open for nominations! Beginning today, you can nominate your favorite brands and products for our annual Readers’ Choice Awards. The nomination process is incredibly important, because without nominations, your favorites may not make it onto the final ballot! You can submit nominations for as many or as few categories as you desire! Nominations will be accepted from now until January 16th. The top 10-15 nominees for each category will make it onto the short list! Voting kicks off January 20th, so stay tuned. You can check out last year’s winners here. Thank you for taking the time to participate in the nomination process!
Nominate your favorite brands and products here!
COVERGIRL recently launched their Bombshell collection, which features new cream eyeshadows, mascara, and liquid eyeliner. They asked me to create a tutorial featuring some of the new products, so here’s what I came up with: a sultry, smoky eye that can be paired with a softer pink lip or a more intense, fuchsia-hued lip–depending on just how bold you want to go.
Beginning January 5th through January 25th, all COVERGIRL products will be buy one, get one 50% off at ULTA Beauty. Plus, we’re giving away products from the COVERGIRL Bombshell collection with a $100 ULTA Beauty gift card! COVERGIRL will be hosting a Twitter Party on January 6th at 9PM EST, so be sure to check that out!
Products You’ll Need
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Shine Shadow by LashBlast in Ice Queen, Ooh La Lilac, Platinum Card
- COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pot in Melted Caramel, Charcoal, Molten Black
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Intensity Liner in Pitch Black Passion
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara in Very Black
- COVERGIRL LipPerfection LipColor in Bombshell, Darling
- Flat, firm brushes for cream eyeshadow application
- Small crease brush
- Fluffy blending brush
- Small eyeliner brush
See more photos and get the how-to! Continue reading “A Smoky Eye How-to Featuring COVERGIRL’s Bombshell Collection”
How has your last weekend of 2013 been treating you? We just got back from brunch, where my husband had chocolate chip pancakes, and I had crab cakes benedict. I think I get that just because I love crab cakes so much I plan to write a few posts for tomorrow and watch some Sunday football a little later.
- YSL Vintage Champagne–liquid gold and so much more [Kafkaesque]
- Nothing but raves for Too Faced Sweethearts [Hello Jaa]
- A look at Etude House’s new Play Color Eyes palette [Musings of a Muse]
- Stacey dives into Tom Ford Lip Color–is it love? [The Makeup Edition]
- Springtime with Chanel Le Vernis [The Beauty Look Book]
- Comparisons between Coastal Scents Revealed and UD Naked Palettes [Warpaint & Unicorns]
- A neon green holiday look [Rikki Poynter]
- A classic red for every rogue [The Painted Rogue]
- A deep burgundy polish from Dior [Indya Beauty]