Just in time for your Mother’s Day gift giving, Ebates has you covered with Double Cash Back at your favorite retailers, like kmart, QVC, Sephora, and Amazon!
Ebates gives you cash back every time you shop! Joining is free, and it costs nothing. Shop, get cash back, and Ebates will mail you a Big Fat Check four times a year or more. I’ve been Ebates member for over a year now myself!
Check out these double cash back offers:
Mother’s Day Double Cash Back
Avon – 7.0% Cash Back
Blue Nile – 5.0% Cash Back
Coach – 3.0% Cash Back
QVC – 3.0% Cash Back
eBags – 12.0% Cash Back
FTD – 20.0% Cash Back
JCrew – 6.0% Cash Back (plus save 25% off all orders with code SPRINGBEST, expires 5/3)
Lands’ End – 6.0% Cash Back
jcpenney – 8.0% Cash Back
Kohl’s – 6.0% Cash Back
LivingSocial – 4.0% Cash Back
Macy’s – 6.0% Cash Back
Magazines.com – 40.0% Cash Back
Nordstrom – 5.0% Cash Back
philosophy – 10% Cash Back (plus, up to 40% off on selected products!)
It had fairly good color payoff in a single stroke, and it is buildable to mostly opaque color. I found that it looked somewhat patchy applied, though, so it would work better as a base or sheered out with a fluffy brush or finger tip (the warmth from your finger will help keep the product more emollient and movable). The consistency was a little on the dry side, though it didn’t tug, but I think this contributed to the unevenness during application. Mushroom lasted for ten hours without fading or creasing, which is an upside!
Sometimes products are discontinued or limited edition, which means that a product may no longer be available at one or more retailers so you may need to shop around for those hard-to-find shades! We try to update products as they become discontinued, and if you discover a product has been discontinued, please help us help others by letting us know.
Disclosure: Temptalia uses affiliate links, which give us a small commission when you make a purchase (given to us by the retailer, at no cost to you). Your purchases help to support the site!
April is National Stress Awareness month, and whether you’re preparing your tax return or taking midterms or final exams, we all have plenty of stress in our lives. It’s important that we take time for ourselves, which in itself can be a relaxing time, learn how to manage our stress, as well as look for products that will help save us time. P&G Beauty asked me to share how I deal with stress, so here are seveno f my tips to managing your stress levels and staying beautiful and lovely every step of the way.
1. Lists! I like to make big picture lists, but I also like to make more manageable lists, whether it’s broken out into daily tasks or weekly tasks. When I put what I need to do on paper (or digital paper–I’ve been using Wunderlist a lot lately), it makes everything seem more doable. It is also such a fantastic feeling whenever you get to cross or check off an item on your list! You feel accomplished and you can really see the progress you’re making through the list, which in turn makes the things you need to get done seem more and more possible!
2. Make your makeup last! When we’re busy, we don’t have time to touch-up throughout the day, and more importantly, we just don’t need to be worrying about whether our foundation is melting, our blush is fading, or our lip color is MIA. I might let myself be lazy about using primers and creating the best, most long-lasting base when I know I’m hanging out at home or only going out for a few hours, but when I need my makeup to last all day, it’s worth a few extra minutes to layer your products so they’ll last all day long or invest in products that are long-wearing. For example, when I’m at a conference, I make sure to apply primer, then foundation and concealer, and then everything gets set with powder. I even set my pencil eyeliner with powder eyeshadow!
P&G Beauty Recommends:COVERGIRL Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation ($9.99), comes in 14 shades, and it includes a primer, foundation, and concealer in a single formula, plus it includes broad spectrum SPF 20.
3. Prevent scheduling conflicts! Try to schedule your longer appointments before or after big events, tests, etc. If you normally go to get your hair colored every two months, try to schedule appointments away from when you know you’re going to be so busy that the last thing you’ll want to deal with is a two-hour hair appointment! If your appointment falls right in the middle of exams, try at-home coloring to keep your hair color going between visits.
P&G Beauty Recommends:Clairol Nice n’ Easy Root Touch-Up ($6.99), which comes in 20 shades, sold more than 25 million boxes, and is supposed to get rid of roots in just 10 minutes.
4. Stay positive! When I was high school and for the first year of college, I was totally Negative Nancy. At some point, I just got tired of being negative, sounding negative, and feeling negative all the time and decided to approach life with a “can-do” spirit. It’s absolutely true what they say about being positive: it helps you achieve your goals and keeps you feeling happier. Sure, we can’t always be positive, but we can try, and we can try to see the brighter sides of obstacles ahead of us and find ways to overcome them, rather than drown in thoughts of “I can’t.”
5. Exercise! Take time out of your busy schedule to run? Walk? Jog? Swim? Yoga? Yeah, I’m the Queen of this excuse, “But I don’t have time!” But it really does reset your stress levels. The physical activity is just good all-around, even on a mental-level. I personally find yoga to be my favorite, because I can push myself as hard (or as little) as I want that session, and it helps to stretch out all my tense muscles, which I inevitably get from being at the computer all day.
P&G Beauty Recommends:Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response ($7.99 to $9.99), which is designed to fight all three sources of sweat (heat, exercise, and stress), contains the maximum level of anti-perspirant active offered without a prescription, and is proven to be “4x more effective at preventing stress-induced underarm wetness than a regular APDO.”
6. Make your products multi-task! Multi-tasking products are a great way to save money, because you don’t have to buy all of them individually, but they can save on space in your makeup bag. They can also be time-savers in a pinch! For instance, if you take your favorite lipstick and dab it on your cheeks, you’re got yourself a DIY cream blush! Or, take your favorite red lipstick and lightly pat it on and then apply balm and you have a lip stain.
P&G Beauty Recommends: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye & Lash Duo ($24.99), which combines an eye cream with a lash serum designed to hydrate and firm the eye area while providing moisture to lashes.
7. Keep family and friends in the know! You need your support system to know what you’re going through. When it’s a crazy day here at the HQ, I let my friends and family know. They know it’s a red alert and not to bother me unless the sky is falling–but it helps cut down on noise and filters out things like, “Do you know where I put XYZ?” It can also help others know how to help you, whether that’s taking over a chore or two while you study for a big exam or make sure you haven’t forgotten to eat a meal.
It would help us out tremendously to know how we are doing and what are the reasons you visit Temptalia so that we can improve, refocus, and continue to develop new features and fine-tune existing ones! Thank you so much
If you’re having any trouble viewing the survey, please click here to view it on its own page. Thanks again!