Ever fall in love with a product only to realize it’s too expensive or no longer available? The Dupe List makes life just a little easier whenever you’re looking for an alternative option, whether the original has long been discontinued, sold out in a hot minute, or you just want something a little easier on your wallet. Or maybe you just want to find out if something you own is close enough to the latest and greatest hyped up red lipstick. We’re here for you–constantly adding dupes that we find as we test and review new products–to make your beauty stash the best it can be!
The Dupe List 2.0 is jam-packed with features to make it easier than ever to find the dupes you’re looking for!
- FASTER: Just start typing the product you’re looking for, and if we have it in our database, it’ll show up in a drop down for you to choose
- COMPARE: If we have the swatches, see the original product and its dupe side-by-side so you can compare for yourself!
- VOTE: Add your two cents (and then some!) and rate dupes on similarity and how they differ
- LEGEND: At a glance, find out whether products are discontinued, limited edition, or permanent
- VERIFIED: Temptalia Verified dupes are ones I’ve swatched, tested, and seen for myself, while Community Verified dupes are ones vetted and voted on by the community at large
- REFINE RESULTS: Browse eyeshadow dupes generally, see dupes for red lipsticks, or filter the dupes for a particular shade by price and availability to find just what you’re looking for
- SAVE FOR LATER: Add products you see easily to your Vanity or Wish List!
- POSSIBLE DUPES: Using our algorithm, we’ve created a list of products that may also be dupes but need to be formally submitted!
Check it out here!
Just start typing the shade you’re looking for!
And then watch the dupes appear!
Check out possible dupes and add them to the list!
Faster submission process!
Check out the winners from this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards! Thanks so much for taking the time to nominate and vote! It really means a lot to me, and I hope you enjoy reading the results as much as I did watching them come in! There were some interesting changes this year, and we even had a tie in a category!
2014 Readers’ Choice Awards – Voting is Open!
VOTING IS OPEN! We’ve gone through all of your nominations and taken the top 15 nominees for each category (in the case of ties, depending on how many, there may be more or less than 15), and those nominees are the ones that made it onto the voting ballot. We encourage you to vote for the brands and products you feel deserve the award, and in the case where you don’t agree with the nominees, simply vote other or skip the question altogether. You can vote in our annual Readers’ Choice Awards here. Voting will end January 27th, 2014 at 11:59PM PST. We will announce winners shortly after. You can check out last year’s winners here.
I’m pleased to say that our 2014 Editor’s Choice Awards winners have been announced! The Awards give me an opportunity to recognize and honor the products I’ve come to love the most each year, as well as over time. There are 80 categories, 154 winners, and 82 different brands who have won this year. You can view the winners here!
P.S. — Don’t forget to nominate your favorite products and brands in the 2014 Readers’ Choice Awards! Nominations close January 16th.
The 2014 Readers’ Choice Awards are now open for nominations! Beginning today, you can nominate your favorite brands and products for our annual Readers’ Choice Awards. The nomination process is incredibly important, because without nominations, your favorites may not make it onto the final ballot! You can submit nominations for as many or as few categories as you desire! Nominations will be accepted from now until January 16th. The top 10-15 nominees for each category will make it onto the short list! Voting kicks off January 20th, so stay tuned. You can check out last year’s winners here. Thank you for taking the time to participate in the nomination process!
Nominate your favorite brands and products here!
COVERGIRL recently launched their Bombshell collection, which features new cream eyeshadows, mascara, and liquid eyeliner. They asked me to create a tutorial featuring some of the new products, so here’s what I came up with: a sultry, smoky eye that can be paired with a softer pink lip or a more intense, fuchsia-hued lip–depending on just how bold you want to go.
Beginning January 5th through January 25th, all COVERGIRL products will be buy one, get one 50% off at ULTA Beauty. Plus, we’re giving away products from the COVERGIRL Bombshell collection with a $100 ULTA Beauty gift card! COVERGIRL will be hosting a Twitter Party on January 6th at 9PM EST, so be sure to check that out!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Products You’ll Need
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Shine Shadow by LashBlast in Ice Queen, Ooh La Lilac, Platinum Card
- COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pot in Melted Caramel, Charcoal, Molten Black
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Intensity Liner in Pitch Black Passion
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara in Very Black
- COVERGIRL LipPerfection LipColor in Bombshell, Darling
- Flat, firm brushes for cream eyeshadow application
- Small crease brush
- Fluffy blending brush
- Small eyeliner brush