Sam, 14, Georgia | Sam is 14-years old, lives near Atlanta, Georgia with her mom and two (of three!) older brothers. She was born and raised in Georgia, but her family originally hailed from Illinois. You will find her busy meeting new people and enjoying teen soap operas/dramas (like Vampire Diaries)–and of course, she’s madly in love with all things beauty. When she’s not playing around with makeup, you’ll find her with headphones on listening to everything; from classical to rap, pop to heavy metal, and almost everything in between (though she favors rock!).
Halloween Makeup: Leopard
Halloween Makeup Tutorial: Leopard
I have a quick Halloween makeup tutorial for you, and I promise it’s easier than it sounds. This was my first time doing Halloween makeup! My cousin, Nicole, was crazy enough to let me experiment with my makeup on her, so she will be modeling for us today.
What You Will Need:
- Your Foundation/Skin Toned Eyeshadow
- Matte Light Brown Eyeshadow (Urban Decay’s Naked, from the Naked Palette)
- Matte Medium Brown Eyeshadow (Buck, also from the Naked Palette)
- Matte Light Taupe Eyeshadow (Velvet Revolver by Too Faced)
- Satin Grey/Brown Eyeshadow (NYX Charcoal Brown)
- Matte Black Eyeshadow (NYX Black)
- Black Eyeliner Pen (NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker)
- Creamy Brown Eyeliner Pencil (NYX Brown Slim Eye Pencil)
- Warm Light Brown Lip Liner (NYX Nutmeg Slim Lip Pencil)
- Beige/Brown Lipstick (NYX Tea Round Lipstick)
These are just the colors that worked for Nicole and her skin tone. You can use whatever works best for you!